WETEX and Dubai Solar Show Organised by Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), the events are in line with Dubai’s vision to build a sustainable future for the Emirate and is held annually under the directive of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai and under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy.
The exhibition provides a leading platform for international organisations to present their latest solutions and products, and to learn about innovative technologies from all over the world in the sectors of energy, water, sustainability, green technologies, renewable and clean energy, green mobility solutions, sustainable development, green buildings, water desalination technologies, smart cities and others. Through specialised seminars and panel discussions held on its sidelines, it also provides opportunities to exchange ideas with several international experts and specialists.
Why WETEX and Dubai Solar Show
- Position your brand as a key player in the Water, Energy, Technology, Oil & Gas, Environment and the fast-developing Solar Energy industry sectors.
- Expose your brand to a highly targeted audience and meet senior-level decision makers.
- Widen your business opportunities in other Renewable Energy, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Water and Environment industry sectors through Dubai Solar Show’s co-location with WETEX Exhibition and the first Middle East and North Africa Solar Conference.
- Promote your business by presenting your latest technologies.
- Share best practices and expertise with national and multinational exhibitors.
- Benefit from sponsorship packages for media and marketing.
- Opportunity to network with government decisionmakers, business leaders, investors and country delegations from around the world.
- An ideal place to meet members of various internationally-acclaimed organisations.
- A cost-effective and targeted medium to meet senior-level decision makers.
- Unrivalled access to promote your products and services to key environmental professionals, water and energy experts
- Opportunity to renew and reaffirm contacts within a large conference and exhibition environment.
- Build on opportunities in Dubai, the region’s hub for finance, business and tourism.
- Opportunity to share expertise in specialised seminars.
- Explore current and future solar projects in the region and the latest market trends, policies and regulations set out by government authorities, to become part of Dubai’s future solar projects and programmes.
- Get exclusive benefits when participating as sponsors or exhibitors. These include free company and product registration with DEWA, receiving letters of recommendation for exhibit products, exclusive site visit to the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, product demonstrations and speaking opportunities in conferences and seminars.