WETEX and Dubai Solar Show organised by Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), are in line with Dubai’s vision to build a sustainable future for the Emirate and is held annually under the directive of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai and under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy.
WETEX and Dubai Solar Show are the perfect platforms to display the latest technological advancements and discuss the latest trends related to energy, water conservation, saving natural resources and building a sustainable environment. They provide an ideal opportunity for local and international companies and organizations to share and showcase their products and services, along with offering a forum to share best practices and experiences with exhibitors from around the world.
WHY WETEX AND DUBAI SOLAR SHOW?
- Position your brand as a key player in the Water, Energy, Technology, Oil & Gas, Environment and the fast-developing Solar Energy industry sectors.
- Expose your brand to a highly targeted audience and meet senior-level decision makers.
- Widen your business opportunities in other Renewable Energy, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Water and Environment industry sectors through Dubai Solar Show’s co-location with WETEX Exhibition and World Green Economy Summit.
- Promote your business by presenting your latest technologies.
- Share best practices and expertise with national and multinational exhibitors.
- Benefit from sponsorship packages for media and marketing.
- Opportunity to network with government decisionmakers, business leaders, investors and country delegations from around the world.
- An ideal place to meet members of various internationally-acclaimed organisations.
- A cost-effective and targeted medium to meet senior-level decision makers.
- Unrivalled access to promote your products and services to key environmental professionals, water and energy experts
- Opportunity to renew and reaffirm contacts within a large conference and exhibition environment.
- Build on opportunities in Dubai, the region’s hub for finance, business and tourism.
- Opportunity to share expertise in specialised seminars.
- Explore current and future solar projects in the region and the latest market trends, policies and regulations set out by government authorities, to become part of Dubai’s future solar projects and programmes.
- Get exclusive benefits when participating as sponsors or exhibitors. These include free company and product registration with DEWA, receiving letters of recommendation for exhibit products, exclusive site visit to the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, product demonstrations and speaking opportunities in conferences and seminars.